2009年4月23日木曜日

Robinson Crusoe

I MAKE MY FIRST VOYAGE

-words-

indeed... 本当に  ☆He is indeed a man of few words.


fairest... fair(好都合の、天気のよい)の最上級  ☆Today is fair to later rainy.


very...まさしく(first, nextなどの語を強調)、ちょうどその  ☆You are the very first person I've met today.

tossed...~を投げ上げる  ☆toss a pancake.

frightened...怖がる  ☆I am frightened of dogs.

gale...強風  ☆I feel the gale force.

whole... 全体の  ☆the whole world

-summary-

He soon found that a sailor's life is indeed a hard life.
His mother's words were true.
He was very busy on board of our ship, even in the fairest weather.
On the very first night, he had never seen badly wind, wave, and storm.
It was so scary for him.
Then he remembered his pleasant home and the words of his kind mother.
He said to himself "If I live to reach dry land, I will give up this thought of being a sailor."
Day came, the weather was calmly.
The next morning, he found the first mate over the wide water.
He said, "Well, Bob, how do you like it? Were you frightened by that little gale?"
They laughed and said "Wait till we have a real storm."
He was little by little, his first voyage was not a long.
He visited no new lands, only to London. But he saw great city which is very wonderful.
Nothing would satisfy but make a long voyage so he wished to see the whole world.

-impression-

This time, I was a little difficult.
On Wednesday, it was holiday. But I couldn't put forward to do my subject.
今回は少し難しかったです。
水曜日は祝日でしたが、早めに課題に取り掛かれませんでした。

1 件のコメント:

  1. You are doing very well. I really like what you are doing. However, I noticed one problem. This is that your summary is made up of quotes from the text. If you write a summary, it should be in your own words.

    返信削除